PC and laptops tend to slow down with time. There are various reasons in favor of the situation. As we use the computer frequently and connect it to internet, a lot of unwanted temporary files piles up. While using internet, various malicious get a change to breach into your network and enter your computer. Some spyware, remain hidden into your system and install various types of unknown software into your computer in many ways. This software captures a lot of system’s memory and slows down the overall processing of your computer.
Some other reasons that contribute in slowing down your machine are:
- Startup Overload- If your desktop or laptop is loaded with too many software and data, then your computer will respond slowly. This is because the processing of large amount of data or software takes more time than usual.
- Poor security- A weak security system opens the gate for a lot of viruses, malwares and spywares to bump in. This in turn causes a lot of problems in your computer and causes unnecessary problems.
- Problems with registry- If there are duplicate or broken registries, this leads to overall slow performance of your PC.
- Remains of uninstalled programs- If a software is not uninstalled properly, it leave fragments of codes behind. This accumulates with time and makes the computer dense and dull.
There are many reasons why these happen. Most common is installation of programs over existing versions and uninstallation of unwanted programs. Most times these improper removal of programs leave junk files in the system that go-un noticed over a period of time. This causes pile up of registry files that causes errors. Damage caused by spyware, malware and viruses is also a major reason for slow PC behaviour.
Here is what we will do to fix your slow PC
- Delete cookies, history and cache from your web browsers.
- Cleaning up of unnecessary start up programs. This will make sure your PC is not slow at startup anymore.
- Uninstall all those software programs that you don't use anymore.
- Analyze system settings, find and implement ways to improve security.
- Cleanup and clear the disk space that your slow computer uses.
- A complete registry clean to optimize PC performance.
- Defragment the hard drive to allow your computer to perform faster.
Our service includes a worry free troubleshoot for all Optimization problems and issues. You can contact our technicians through our toll free helpline. Our technicians are available at our helpdesk 24/7 and will be ready to assist you right away.